Welcome to MIT Cycling Club!
The MIT cycling club is an organization dedicated to encouraging the enjoyment of all types of cycling in the MIT community. We welcome members of the MIT community and friends to most of our club events such as group rides, classes, and community service. In addition to the club events MIT cycling is the home of the four racing teams covering the four collegiate bicycle racing disciplines, Track, Road, Cyclocross, and Mountain. The team races in Divison II of the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (ECCC) organized by USA Cycling. If you have any questions or would like to join the club please contact us.
- We're hosting X-Pot 2014 race weekend!
- 2014 Division II cyclocross national women's champion
- MIT Cycling was featured in Boston Magazine
- 2013 Division II road national men's champion
- 2013 Division II road national women's TTT champions
- 2013 Division II road national champions
- 2013 ECCC overall road conference champions
- 2012 Division II track national champions
- 2012 USA Cycling collegiate club of the year