Welcome to MIT Cycling Club!
The MIT cycling club is an organization dedicated to encouraging the enjoyment of all types of cycling in the MIT community. We welcome members of the MIT community and friends to most of our club events such as group rides, classes, and community service. In addition to the club events MIT cycling is the home of the four racing teams covering the four collegiate bicycle racing disciplines, Track, Road, Cyclocross, and Mountain. The team races in Divison II of the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference (ECCC) organized by USA Cycling. If you have any questions or would like to join the club please contact us.
We had a great season racing in all disciplines. Here are some highlights for the year:
- 2012 USA Cycling's collegiate club of the year
- 2012 1st Division II track national champions
- 2013 1st ECCC overall road conference champions
- 2013 1st collegiate Division II road national champions
- 2013 1st collegiate Division II road national women's team time trial champions
- 2013 1st collegiate Division II national men's road race champion
- Our team was featured in Boston Magazine.
- Stay in touch by following our blog!